Thursday 3 October 2013

Design update


I've not posted for some months, which is highly unusual for me! Lots of things going on but starting with the annual PAOS exhibition in June which was really busy and successful in terms of good sales! There was the  added bonus of meeting many new viewers who decided to make a visit to see my work for the first time.
Exhibition take down was rapid due to overseas visitors and a large commission to design a range of fair trade products for Created, (formerly TearCraft), an opportunity to design textile prints, metal work and garden products which will appear in future catalogues. This has kept me busy for the past few months. Last year's design products feature in the current catalogue, look for my Vintage Kitchen textiles on their website https://www.createdgifts.org

Vintage style Apron
                                     

50's Lady Shopper
Striped Tea towels














After a busy summer in Cornwall, Wales and at home (lots of sketches and photos to work on this winter), painting is difficult as I recover from a car crash. This has really slowed production down but I hope to have a few sketches or paintings to put up in the next few weeks as I gradually get back to work!
Christmas Cards will be on sale in Art in the Heart, Peterborough,  http://www.artintheheart.co.uk next month! Here's a sneak preview......

Large Nativity


No comments:

Post a Comment