Tuesday 30 October 2012

'Roma' Sari Panel to be Auctioned for Esther Homes charity

Roma Sari Panel
 approx 40 x 50 cm
Float mounted and framed in a white wood frame.
Bids start at £50
I've donated this Sari Panel to the Esther Homes Project, to be auctioned in aid of the work the charity does to re home, educate and care for women and children in India who are trapped within the sex trade. 
For the past year, I have donated a percentage of the sales of all my Sari inspired paintings to the Esther project, and for example, £120 of donations has bought 1 month's education for 6 girls. So I am hoping a lot more can be raised through the sale of this painting, as all proceeds will go to Esther homes.

The painting is on show at Kingsgate Community Church, Staplee Way, Peterborough. Bidding slips are available at the Kingsgate Resource centre, or by contacting me via Facebook and I will put you in touch with Ralph Turner who runs the charity.


No comments:

Post a Comment